» Count to 10.000
Thu May 07, 2015 8:33 am by Náhani

Staff
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Time
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Season: Autumn
Time: 5 PM [17:00]
Weather: Humid and misty. Occasionally sun.
Temperature: 15°C [59 °F]
Mating Season: No
Birthing Season: No
Affiliations
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Lioden - A SIM game twist for your entertainment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lioden - A SIM game twist for your entertainment

Post by Náhani on Mon May 04, 2015 3:09 am

I have no idea where else this would fit but here it goes!
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So, I've been apart of this simulation community for a few years now and have drifted away for like 4-5 months. Crazy right? Well, I've returned and much has changed! I honestly wasn't expecting it to change so much and it has...I'm here to share with y'all the perks of this game and how you all could join.

Title of the game is called "Lioden".

Lioden is a revolutionary twist on the SIM game experience - be the king of your very own pride of lionesses, breed the best cubs, defend your territory and battle other lions for supremacy.

Lioden is a brand new game filled with wonderful features - officially launched our beta phase!

Note: The staff require that users must be at least 16 years of age to join. Due to adult censorship and other such references.

Note: You may have up to two (2) accounts. This is acceptable for those who are running out of room in their hoard or pride and need to clean out such cluster of items or felines they no longer desire. A side account is beneficial for users who are running out of space!

Technically you make an account and you may choose a lion to be the king of your very own pride. With the 5 rolls available, you may choose the one you like best. Note that you cannot go back to choose a lion after you've rolled again! So choose wisely! =D

Once from there, I can assist you after you've claimed territory by attacking other players. To do this you would need to go to Explore > Territory > and choose a lion that has the same amount of skills/stats as you. If you attack a player with higher stats, you may not be able to win territory. 

For those of you here, I can help give you food, toys and even cubs/adolescents or NCL(Newly Claimed Lionesses) throughout the game. Unnecessary felines I don't want would be put up in the Trading Center, in which would be visible for everyone to see. Not everyone claims or buys lionesses unless they are very rare markings or very high standard stats. Others may do this as well. Please be sure to read the FAQ's on the game, they have a better understanding then reading this topic. c:

If you wish to refer me, you can do so when you join the game! My game number is #2762
This number will also benefit in the future if you wish to contact me regarding food, cubs, etc.

Members who play Lioden
Náhani - Smudged [Come At Me] #2762
Náhani

View user profile http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top