Viridis Silva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
October 2014 Update# EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:51 am by Guest

» Death Rising~ An Apocalypse RP
October 2014 Update# EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:04 pm by Guest

» breathless new canine site
October 2014 Update# EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:18 am by Guest

» Faybrook
October 2014 Update# EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:10 am by Guest

» VITALITY
October 2014 Update# EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:04 pm by Guest

» Looong EfA, stuff...
October 2014 Update# EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:24 am by Yoru

» Count to 20 before the Alpha posts!
October 2014 Update# EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:57 am by Evonne

» Mistglade Forest
October 2014 Update# EmptyThu May 07, 2015 4:39 pm by Guest

» Count to 10.000
October 2014 Update# EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:33 am by Náhani

Staff
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Time
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Season: Autumn
Time: 5 PM [17:00]
Weather: Humid and misty. Occasionally sun.
Temperature: 15°C [59 °F]
Mating Season: No
Birthing Season: No
Affiliations
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

October 2014 Update#

3 posters

Go down

October 2014 Update# Empty October 2014 Update#

Post by Eric Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:04 am

Pack News
Alright, as you may have already noticed, the pack has grown incredibly! Nineteen members, holy moly, that´s a lot for such a little site like this! I wanted to thank you all so yeah; Thanks a lot!
Even though we´ve a few members, not all are active enough. I will list those who have been considered as inactive;
Elena
Zoe
Skelett
I know, Zoe and Skelett are Pack Friends but I expect every member, Pack Friend or official member, to log in at least one time in a week! So yah, I will delete Zoe´s and Skelett´s account if they shouldn´t log in within the next week. As for Elena, I know, she had requested an EFA but still, she had never logged in and is keep excusing herself with EFA´s. I will demote her to a Pack Friend and if she shouldn´t log in within a week, she will be removed as well.
Ealizar had been removed from the pack, I shall not mention the reasons.
Other than that, the only thing left for me to mention are the fancy names for the higher rankings and the PmoTM [Pack Member of The Month].
PMoTM
And here we are, we will now congratulate our first Pack Member of The Month. However, i´d like to mention some things first; Without this person, this forum wouldn´t really exist. SHE helped me a lot with creating this forum, how to make categories [yes, for me as a newbie it was hella confusing] and such things! She is a very friendly member and has always great characters!
I shall happily announce that she is our first PMoTM and that she deserved this title greatly!
And the PMoTM is...:

I shall mention that the PMoTM will be gifted with +50 coins and sometimes even some other things [which I have to think off, creativity~]

RP News
There´s not much to say, other than Kedos and Cialda having a greaaat time. Just kidding. So, most introductions have been done, those who still need to speak with the Alpha may do that when he´s back from the lake with Cialda [and no Yoru, they won´t come back with a lot of babies]. Nightfall, Náhani and Yoru [possibly Silent Nightswallow as well] left the den area and headed to the hunting grounds. Well, I guess that´s it for now.

Time
I don´t want to repeat myself so please, just check this topic out if you don´t have the slightest idea what the Time widget under the Staff widget means → https://viridis-silva.rpg-board.net/t48-weather-time-widget

RP Event
So, I thought that a RP Event would be quite interesting, no? However, i´d first want to make sure that everyone who entered the RP has the desired ranking he/she wished for, alright? And yah, what the RP Event will be about... actually have no idea. I thought about a rival pack intruding the Viridis Silva´s, so everyone [or some] would be allowed to play as one of the rival pack´s member. But, it´s still totally undecided. If you have any suggestions [*coughsuggestionbombercough*] feel free to comment you wonderful ideas below

Pack Shop
Well, you´ve probably already noticed it, though I thought it wouldn´t be wrong to just mention it. I´ve [finally] created a Pack Shop for you guys, where you´re allowed to buy fabulous stuff for your wolf etc. You are even allowed to have secondary characters, however, they must be bought from the shop and an application has to be sent to le me. [https://viridis-silva.rpg-board.net/t49-pack-shopwip]
Eric
Eric
Admin

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

October 2014 Update# Empty Re: October 2014 Update#

Post by Yoru Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:09 am

Congrats Oksana on becoming the first MotM! You deserve it bb! <3

*coughamIsuggestionbombercough?*
Yoru
Yoru

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:12 am

*coughwhoelsecouldimeanwiththat?Ofcourseyou´recough*
Eric
Eric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoru Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:16 am

*coughhahayouareacoolpeepcough*
Yoru
Yoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Náhani Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:35 am

Congrats Oksana <33 Enjoy your new color/sparkles for this upcoming month! ^^;

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Brainstorming time! yeah I got nuthin'. u.u BUT! I'll think of something. In the meantime, I am amused about the plot for this RP event, sounds interesting.

(I mean, not saying that I WOULD LOVE to be apart of the rival pack thingy.)
Náhani
Náhani

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Congrats Oksana! I don't know you very well yet (or I probably do without realizing it, idek), I'm sure you deserve the title!

-Noms on all the other goodies-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoru Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:31 am

*changesintosuggestionbomberappearance*

Roleplay suggestionssssss~
- A rival pack encounter like mentioned before, with members having temporary second characters. They battle each other, etc.
- A bad storm theorizes the pack's territory and its members. They seek shelter from the storm and to kill some time they tell each other fun/scary/exciting stories or life stories till the storm goes away.
- A hunting party in which all members participate, lead by Kedos and the Providers.
- There are hunters in the area and the pack accidentally stumble upon it, causing chaos and trouble. Members get caught and the remaining wolves have to try and save them.

Different suggestion:
What about a suggestion board on the site?
Yoru
Yoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Sooo here are my opinions of your suggestions Yoruu;
Interesting, boring, boring, interesting ohh
And nup,  if you want to suggest something PM either me or Hannibal [my secondary account] what your suggestions for this site would be.
UPDATE; 
Since Lithium hasn't started to roleplay for quite a while I will demote her to a Pack Friend. Mikróteres and Shade [don't ask me who that is] had been removed since they never applied on the site. If you sign up and i activate you without you even applying first, and I PM you to post your application within three days, please do that. I dont have a problem to simply remove you from this site guys.
Eric
Eric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannibal Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:26 am

Alrighty, a week has passed and the members i´ve listened previously haven´t logged in!
I will now remove you from the site, Skelett, Zoe and Elena!
I´m sorry to see those members going but yah, i just don´t want the site to be filled with only members who are inactive chu know.
If any of you want to rejoin you can, however, i await an explanation why you´ve never logged in again!

Well, another, better announcement is; we´ll have our first event soon! I´ve decided that a rival pack should make it´s way into our territories and try to take over our lands. Members are allowed to play as NPC´s, like you can have a rival member without paying the price for a secondary charrie since after the event, those NPC´s will either be killed off or disappear.

If you want to become a rival, PM me an application [like you´d do it when you want to become a member] and i´ll either decline your character or accept it. If i decline it, it´s not because i don´t like you or your character. It´d be because you weren´t that active lately and i just don´t want to see the rival dying before the event has even started.
The following ranks are to be choosen for the rival pack members;
Alpha Male [1/1] Mordor [Yoru]
Beta Male [1/1] Fenris [Kedos]
Warriors [1/∞] Nereza [Náhani]
Hunters [0/∞]
Guards [0/∞]

Since i want them a bit more assertive, go wild with their bio! Make dem as vicious as you want cx
[Just by the way, an entire bio is required for the rival member, though a history is only optional, not mandatory!]
Anonymous
Hannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Alrighty, here´s a short description of the RP Event:
It seemed like an usual day for the Viridis Silva canids; the sun was shining, the birds were singing their melodies while the pack members were chatting and interacting with each other. However, something was different. Danger lurked at every corner and this time it had settled down itself at the outlands of the pack´s territory; a group of assertive canines. The pack, led by the evil itself, stumbled upon the territory of our wolves, deciding to claim it as their own and to eliminate those who would get into their way. Will our wolves successfully protect their homelands or yield to the powerful rival pack and hand them their home over? Only time will tell...
Yah, i hope this is understandful, if you still have questions, feel free to PM me/ or ask simply in this thread ^^
The RP event will start when we have gained some more Rival Pack Members.

Eric
Eric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:01 pm

I may make a wolf I just don't want too many accounts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Náhani Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:34 am

Well a account made will then be deleted, so it's not like you'll be keeping that certain character around for a very long time. ^^; But think about it and see what happens.
Náhani
Náhani

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Alrighty guys, i know i should have announced this a bit earlier but ehh.
The RP Event will start Friday!
So Mordor and his pack will start RPing at the swamp! [That area isn´t posted yet, though i will post it in a bit]
Eric
Eric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down